Li-Ion & Li-Polymer Rechargeable Batteries
General Type Batteries
- A complete range of models with small volume, light weight and customer-made;
- Long cycle life up to 1000 times;
- Wide capacity rage from 40mAh to 10000mAh for various applications;
- Highest volume energy density up to about 550Wh/L.
High Voltage Batteries
- The maximum charging voltage is 4.35V, 4.40V & 4.45V;
- High energy density:
4.35V system: 630Wh/L-680Wh/L
4.40V system: 650Wh/L-720Wh/L
4.45V system: 700Wh/L-750Wh/L
- Higher battery capacity for longer working time in terminal applications;
- The capacity retention of 4.35V & 4.4V system remains more than 80% after 1000 cycles;
- The capacity retention of 4.45V system remains more than 80% after 500 cycles;
- Expanded application of high-power electric equipment.
Quick Charge Batteries
- Targeted at consumer electronics, adopts special material systems and processes for the quick charge.
- Drastically reduces charging time reducing downtime of electronics.
- Charge characteristics:
1.5C charging system:
1.5C charging rate — 20mins, capacity ≥50%; 40mins, capacity≥85%;
2C-3C charging systems:
2C charging rate — 20mins, capacity ≥60%; 30mins, capacity ≥80%;
3C charging rate— 15mins, capacity ≥60%; 20mins, capacity ≥80%;
- Cycle life up to 500 times.
High/Low Temperature Batteries
High Temperature Batteries
- High-temperature batteries can work under 60°C for a long time, meanwhile it is available at -20°C. The short-term storage temperature can reach 85°C.
Low Temperature Batteries
- Low-temperature batteries can work under -40°C, meanwhile the short-term storage temperature can reach 70°C.