Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
General Type Batteries
- Energy density is 30% higher than Ni-Cd battery;
- High capacity up to 2700mAh which can reach the word top class level;
- Long cycle life up to 1000 times, cost-effective;
- Stable charging and discharging performance;
- It performs well even over discharged and high safety;
- Various models: A, AA, AAA, SC, C, D, F, 9V.
Ready To Use Batteries
Compared with standard Ni-MH batteries, Ready-To-Use batteries has many advantages such as lower self-discharge, longer storage time, longer cycle life etc., especially the better capacity recovery performance when the voltage is below 0.8V. Highpower owns the patent for Ready-To-Use battery manufacturing in China. Patent No.: ZL 2005 1 0034847.2
- Perfect products to replace primary batteries;
- The capacity retains 85% after 1 year storage, 70% after 5 years storage;
- More than 2000 times of charging and discharging;
- Wide working temperature, excellent charge and discharge performance from -20°C to 70°C.
high Drain Batteries
- Possess high discharge voltage, and can be charged at 1C and discharged at 15C;
- Compared with normal batteries, high drain batteries have a 20% higher output power to meet the requirements of high current device;
- Higher energy density up to 80Wh/kg;
- Long cycle life up to 5000 times.
High/Low Temperature Batteries
High Temperature Batteries
- Adopt special techniques and materials to ensure the excellent charge and discharge performance in the high-temperature environment.
- In the ambient temperature at 70°C, the charging efficiency is up to 80%.
Low Temperature Batteries
- Adopt special techniques and materials, which has an excellent charge and discharge performance in the low-temperature environment.
- It is available between -40°C ~40°C; the discharge efficiency can reach over 50% at -40°C.