|Highpower International Inc. was founded in 2001 as a clean energy group dedicated to research and development, production and sales of rechargeable Ni-MH / Lithium batteries, power source and energy storage systems. In June 2008, Highpower was listed on NASDAQ.|
Dangyu Pan – Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- Dangyu Pan joined Highpower International in May 2001 as General Manager, CEO and Chairman of the board.
- Before this, Mr. Pan served as a Sales Representative and Director at two aluminum companies and was Vice General Manager for Nanhai Shida Battery Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Pan received a bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical Engineering from China’s Central South University in 1990.
Wenliang Li – Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Director
- Wenliang Li has served as International Director, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Highpower International since 2003.
- Before this, he worked as a Vice General Manager for Zhuhai Taiyi Battery Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Li received a master’s degree in Electrochemistry from the Harbin Institute of Technology in China in 1991.
Sunny Pan – Interim Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Sunny Pan joined Highpower International in January 2015 and has served as Finance Controller of Highpower International, and has served as the General Manager of Huizhou Highpower Technology Co. Ltd., the company's subsidiary since January 2016.
- Before joining Highpower International, he held positions with subsidiaries of Philips in China. From December 2013 to December 2014, Sunny Pan was Finance Controller and a director at Philips Luminaire Manufacturing (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. and Finance Controller,managing director and legal representative at Philips Luminaire Manufacturing (Ningbo) Co., Ltd.
- From January 2011 to December 2013, he was Finance Controller at Philips Domestic Appliance & Personal Care Co., Ltd. , Zhuhai .
- Sunny Pan has ACCA (UK) and CICPA (China) qualifications, and has extensive experience in OX IFRS / China GAAP / US GAAP and holds a Bachelor and MBA from New York Institution of Technology.
Bryan Bai – Vice President of Sales
- Bryan Bai joined Highpower International in January 2012 as Vice President of Sales.
- Before this, he was Vice President of Beijing Unic Technologies Inc., Vice President of Tianjin GGB, Deputy General Manager of Baotou Santoku Battery Materials Co. Ltd, and Sales Department Manager of Baogang Rare Earth Hi-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Bai received his master's degree in Nonferrous Metallurgy from Northeastern University in 1996, and received his second master's degree of MBA from Beihang University in 2010.
Zhongqiu Yang, Vice President (Chief Operation Officer, Lithium-ion Battery Business Unit)
- Zhongqiu Yang joined Highpower International in 2008 and served at our subsidiary companies as Deputy General Manager of Shenzhen Highpower Technology Co., General Manager of Springpower Technology Co., and ICON Energy System Co., before becoming Vice president of Highpower International.
- Prior to joining Highpower, Mr. Yang gained experience as General Manager of Pinxin Power Co., a subsidiary of Pantene Industrial Co. Ltd.; he was also CTO of Shanghai XinYu Power Co., a predecessor of Shanghai Institute of Space Power Source.
- Mr. Yang received his bachelor's degree in Metal Corrosion and Protection from BUAA in 1980.
Yuanmei Ma – Investor Relationship Director
- Yuanmei Ma joined Highpower International in August 2016 and has served as Investor Relationship Director.
- Before joining Highpower International, Yuanmei Ma had served as Executive Partner of Shangdong Runwo Investment Asset Management Company, LLC since 2009, Chief Financial Officer of Baosheng Steel Inc. during 2010 to 2013, Chief Financial Officer of Yihe Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. during 2009 to 2010, and Chief Financial Officer of Zhongpin Inc. during 2005 to 2008.
- Yuanmei Ma graduated from Arkansas State University with bacheor degree, double EMBA degrees from Tsinghua University and INSEAD Business School.