|Highpower has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, SA 8000:2008. The products have been approved by CE, UL and with OVONIC license. Meanwhile, all Highpower products are insured under PINGAN Product Liability insurance worldwide.|
- In Octeber 2015, Highpower passed CQC certification.
- In April 2015, Highpower passed BIS certification.
- In November 2014, Highpower passed BSMI certification.
- In September 2014, Highpower passed TISI certification.
- In July 2014, Highpower’s test center was approved by CNAS(China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment).
- In March 2014, Highpower’s test center was certified as TMP Laboratory by DEKRA, the largest battery CB certificate authority in Europe.
- In January 2013, Highpower passed SA8000:2008 certification.
- October 2011: Exponent Safety Certification
- November 2010: ISO 14064-1:2006 (greenhouse gas inventory) system external authentication by SGS.
- November 2010: IEEE1725 Certification
- In July 2010, Highpower got IEC62133 security certificate.
- In April 2010, Highpower got PSE certificate.
- October 2009: Adopts International Standard Product Making Certificate and qualifies for use of the Adopting International Standard (IEC 61951-2-2003) Product.
- In September 2009, Highpower got KC certificate.
- September 2009: ISO14001:2008 Certification
- August 2008: Passes SGS environmentally friendly test and receives CE, UL and RoHS Certification
- October 2008: ISO9001:2000 and ISO14001:2004 Certifications
- October 2008: QC080000 Certification
- In October 2008, Highpower got UN3.8 certificate.
- September 2006: ISO14001 andISO9001 Certifications
- November 2004: UL Certification
- July 2004: Passes SGS Environmental Test
- June 2004: Highpower authorized to use patent by OVONIC
- April 2003: CE Certification
- September 2002: ISO9001:2000 Certification
- More than 1000 models got UL certificate.
- There are 347 models got UN38.3 certificate.
- 81 models receive IEC62133 Certification
- 22 models receive IEEE1725 Certification. Highpower becomes fifth enterprise to pass the IEEE1725 Certification in China.
Declaration of Metal Conflict-free
Conflict metals, i.e. Au, Ta, W, Sn, etc, extraction from the mines in conflict areas controlled by non-governmental military groups or illegal military factions in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). While, these metals may be used in the electronic products. Purchasing metals from metal conflict area will encourage the conflict behavior. Thus EICC and GeSI remind electronics manufacturers to avoid using conflict metals.
Based on social responsibility and practice of international justice, Highpower International Inc. commits:
- Highpower International Inc. supports and commits not to purchase any conflict metals originated from DRC and its adjoining countries as raw material;
- Highpower International Inc. requires suppliers to participate in the practice not purchasing any conflict metals originated from DRC and its adjoining countries, which is one of the criteria of supplier selection and qualification.